Saturday 30 April 2016

Clear & Sheer - Near the Sea



Inspired by Debby Hughes in Day Three of the Clear & Sheer Online Card Class I put this tag together today. I have stamped on the top die-cut acetate label tag with StazOn black ink using one of my favourite stamps from Stamp-It.
I coloured the card for the seahorse with alcohol ink (Wild Plum), and highlighted the ridges with a silver glitter pen. I die-cut a second seahorse from black Bazzill card.
I applied Stream alcohol ink and a bit of Wild Plum behind the stamped acetate panel. The second acetate panel just has a strip of Washi tape along the lower edge.
The plum seahorse is adhered to the front of the top panel and the black seahorse is adhered behind - slightly offset - to hide the adhesive.
I will probably put this onto a Belated Birthday card - a perfect excuse as we live near the sea - with a 'Hope it went swimmingly' message inside the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment