Sunday 8 November 2015

Fa la la la la

I had a chance to play today with two new stamp sets - the Stampers Anonymous Bird Crazy set from my latest order, plus a lovely Mixed Christmas Sentiments set from Happy Little Stampers - kindly sent to me by Kylie (HLS) as a mystery prize from her recent Blog Hop - competition closed but well worth doing the hop for lots of amazing ideas - click HERE to start Hopping.

As always my camera doesn't really capture the card, but ...




My twisted mind sees the tree shape of the two birds, and the stunned sort of "Oh deer - it's Christmas already" feeling I get at this time of year.








The birds actually sparkle - they are embossed with Artee Christmas Green Glitter powder which has sparks of gold and red with the green. The rest is Versamark with clear embossing powder.


Stay tuned for more birds ...

No comments:

Post a Comment