Wednesday 28 October 2015

CASology Birthday Tweet

This week's CASology Challenge is NOT in my comfort zone!


My first thought was "I don't do hearts", followed by "I don't think I own any heart stamps or dies". However I was wrong - whilst on a mission hunting for a specific flower stamp, I found ... a HEART! The stamp was a freebie with my Craft Stamper magazine ages ago.


I printed the wording onto white Bazzill card using my computer, stamped the image onto Ranger Specialty Stamping Card and coloured it with Distress Markers - tumbled glass and abandoned coral (plus a bit of black soot where my image was incomplete). I then fussy-cut the image and adhered to the card. I tried it without bling, but had to colour two Couture Creations silver gems with a red alcohol marker. I don't tweet - hope I got the syntax right!

5 comments:

  1. Well Jill, for someone who doesn't 'do hearts', you have done a beautiful job! This is pretty! I love your colour choice - that heart is so beautifully blended! As for the syntax, I don't tweet either, so wouldn't know, but I am certain that anyone receiving this card would feel suitably loved! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely, and I don't tweet either but if it's the same as it's done on Instagram then you got it right. I wanted to thank you too, Jill, for the kind comments you left on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely card - CAS and elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't it fun finding something in your stash that you've forgotten about? It's like Christmas! :) Lovely coloring on this sweet image. Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet !!!! lovely image and coloring!! Reminiscent of a gorgeous tattoo in henna, LOVE this!! Thanks for sharing with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete