Sunday 2 March 2014

It's Autumn - hooray!

Hopefully this means some cooler weather ahead (I know - probably not until Easter, but I can dream...).


Inspired by Simply Cards - Issue 65 I spent some 'me' time playing with my new favourite die - the Spellbinders A5 Filligree Delight.
The featured image is from Graphic 45.
I made my own flowers from paper towel, coloured with Distress Ink (Dried Marigold) and Distress Marker (Dried Marigold, Festive Berries). The flowers are done in the same way as any of the spiral flower dies - cut a circle then cut a spiral into the circle.
The leaves are an old Carl punch (momji leaf?) (looks suspiciously like another leaf that starts with 'm'!).
I stamped the BoBunny Autumn paper first with a crackle image stamp (and Distress Ink - Aged Mahogany) and edged the punched leaves with Aged Mahogany Marker  then crumpled the leaves.
This is a standard rectangular card - my camera just wants to make it square!!

No comments:

Post a Comment