Friday 1 February 2013

On Holiday

If you've been
 to this spot you'll recognise it!
Hint - we're in Busselton for four days, staying at Restawhile. Usually we head off to the above spot for lunch and a swim. This time it was lunch and no swim, thanks to a big black helicopter and a siren. The only fins I could see belonged to two dolphins - mother and calf. Just as well I wasn't one of the lifeguards on duty!
In complete relaxation mode - morning beach walks, leisurely lunches, maybe a swim in the pool. Wish I'd brought my SpecNoir pens to try some freehand sketching. Having to make do with pencil sketches.
Back to reality tomorrow :(

1 comment:

  1. That view looks amazing! Thank you for your kind words on my blog. You've got some great stuff here on yours too :) I'll have to try out those Spectrum Noir pens sometime.

    ReplyDelete